2021 Spring Sports Registration
Registration Now Open
Spring Registration Includes:
Tee Ball (House/Recreational)
Girls Lacrosse (Clinic)
If you are a coach and want to put together a team for league play please reach out to email@example.com. We have the ability to host teams but we currently do not have enough volunteers to provide league support.
The ERA 2021 Spring Season will be a little different this year.
1. Volunteers will be required for each team (coach, manager and team parent). We only have a barebone staff left after three consecutive cancelled sports seasons. If we can not find volunteers a credit will be issued for any registration fees.
2. All teams will be in-house clinic teams. If there are less then three teams in a given age group we will work to schedule games against other area teams however we will not be participating in local leagues.
3. Refunds will no longer be issued for any reason if we have the minimum number to form a team.
4. Jerseys are required at every level. We use a reversible tank for all sports now and once you own one there is no need to purchase another until you outgrow it.
5. Masks may be required. We need to abide by the rules that Anne Arundel County Recreation and Parks puts forth and if they say that masks are required while playing they will be required.
6. The season will start later. We are looking at starting the season around April 17th which also means the seasons will continue through June. Practices could start earlier as we leave the actual start date up to each team. We will attempt to make rescheduling practices and games as easy as humanly possible.
7. We will ask all players to use their own equipment. We have community equipment but we do not have the budget for the required sterilization protocols. This may result in us not requiring catchers at all levels of Tee Ball and Baseball. We are constantly evaluating guidelines and we will discuss these changes with each team to see if we can come up with an amicable solution.
There will be many other COVID related changes as we move forward and these will be communicated directly to each team prior to the start of the season.
We are hoping that this season begins the path back to normalcy and we wanted to thank everyone for their perseverance through these trying times.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The guidance provided by the county is constantly changing we will do our best to provide the best answers based upon the information we have at that time.